Your service is over...But your fight carries on
- Retired USMC Sergeant Chuck Lewis Stops at the DLW Veterans Center
- Team Depot launches restoration of The Blake House “Renovation Has Begun!!”
- Welcome Aboard: Re-entry & Training Program Volunteers
- David Williams Was Spotlighted For The Veterans Outreach Center In The Free Press
- The DLW Veterans Outreach Center Was Featured In The January 2012 Edition of Richmond Family Magazine
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Retired USMC Sergeant Chuck Lewis stopped at the DLW Veterans Center on his journey from California to Washington DC. Chuck’s journey began March 31, 2013 on behalf of fellow fallen comrades as he walks to visit the Vietnam Memorial Wall. … Continue reading
The Home Depot Home Team has begun renovation of our transition in place home located at 1518 Perry Street, Richmond, VA. Once completed, the home will be used to house women veterans with children who are in need of temporary … Continue reading
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
Click on the picture below to download and read the article.
The DLW Veterans Outreach Center Was Featured In The January 2012 Edition of Richmond Family Magazine
Click on the picture to read it.
Passing on $300 to veterans outreach center Posted:// Aug 09, 2011 5:11 PM EST Tuesday, August 9, 2011 5:11 PM EST Updated:// Aug 10, 2011 9:17 AM EST Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:17 AM EST By Sabrina Squire – bio … Continue reading