- Assisting Veterans – with education of veteran benefits, compensation and pension plans, and re-entry related issues.
- Counseling – includes, but is not limited to developing communication and emotional coping skills, including understanding and living with post traumatic stress disorders.
- Vocational Rehabilitation – includes workforce development and job skills preparing for the workplace; networking, resume writing, interviewing processes, and role playing.
- Financial and Money Management-to include but not limited to education on how to manage bank accounts, debit cards and bill paying.
- Recreational Therapy – includes games, movies, social activities and
- Transitional Housing – Temporary housing for veterans and re-entry clients on a space available process.